Tommy Pham is brought to Cincinnati baseball fans via fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. Originally drafted by St. Louis, he spent nine seasons in the minors before making his big league debut on September 9, 2014 for the Red Birds. After stops in Tampa and San Diego, he arrived in Cincinnati for the 2022 season.
Officially licensed product of the Cincinnati Reds.
This product is made entirely in the USA and is NAFTA compliant. Made in South Central, Los Angeles by sewers who are paid up to $20 an hour or more with benefits and overtime.
***THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED EDITION LAUNCH PRODUCT***
- Also available: Shirts, Kid Shirt, Long Sleeve, Hoodie, Ladies Tee... Products are proudly printed in the United States.
- Print on a super-comfortable tee. High-density fabric for exceptional print clarity Seamless collar, taped neck and shoulders.
- Color Yellow, Orange and Red.
- This product and its graphic design is endorsed or licensed by any team or organization related.
- Due to variations of light and color settings of computer/personal device screens, colors may appear slightly different from photographic images.
- Due to the manufacturing process, sizes of items listed in descriptions are approximate and actual size may vary slightly.
- Due to the manufacturing process, alignment of images may vary slightly.
|Looking for a comfy, snug-looking t-shirt to wear this summer? Look no further as here it is. You will immediately fall in love with the irresistible softness and those unique prints. Even better, it makes for the best gift for the one you adore.|
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.